Access Control Services
- Entry/Exit Control:
- Monitor and control personnel and vehicular access into and from CSS controlled areas by ensuring positive personnel identification through the verification of identification media (e.g. badge, Common Access Card (CAC), vehicle plaques);
- Conduct Enhanced Inspections (EI) and Aperiodic Exit Inspections (AEI) of personnel entering/exiting CSS controlled areas in accordance with the established guidelines in the post orders to ensure Prohibited/Restricted items are not introduced into or removed from the CSS controlled areas;
- Operate and ensure administrative control of Government equipment (e.g. badging terminals, Automated Key Access Machines (AKAMs), and asset tracking terminals) designed for the management of property, deliveries, packages, and Restricted/Prohibited items such as bar code readers and asset tracking equipment; and
- Conduct inspections utilizing X-Ray and walk through/hand-held metal detection.
- Key Services:
- Issue keys to authorized personnel;
- Conduct inventories of keys;
- Monitor and report AKAM malfunctions;
- Respond to requests to open or close rooms located in the facilities listed in Section B of the contract within 10 minutes of notification; and
- Respond to requests to provide emergency key access within the facilities listed in Section B of the contract within 10 minutes of notification.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be 18 years of age or older
Physical Fitness Requirements:
- Be physically able to perform all duties and functions as specified for the post they are filling;
- Possess binocular vision correctable to 20/20 and close vision correctable to Jaeger No. 4 type test for both eyes;
- Be free of color blindness;
- Have normal fields of vision and good depth perception, as defined by the Snellen chart;
- Have hearing which is correctable to normal level hearing with hearing aids. Normal hearing levels are demonstrated by a pure tone audiometry hearing level (HL) of 0 decibels (dB) or lower; and
- Be able to stand continuously for 4 hours at a time.
*TS/SCI w Polygraph Required*