The Staffing Coordinator will handle a wide range of administrative tasks associated with tracking the staffing openings for ProObject. This includes close coordination with various departments, including Contracts, Recruiting, HR and Director of Staffing.
- Gather staffing positions data from portals and e-mails
- Maintain list of positions in MS EXCEL and MS WORD
- Prepare candidates for submittal via resumes and/or templates in MS EXCEL and MS WORD
- Upload and submit candidate information, templates, and resumes to portals
- Coordinate interviews for candidates, as needed
- Reformat candidates resumes, as needed in MS WORD
30-40 hours a week.
Salary: Starting at $11/hour
- Must be proficient with MS WORD and MS EXCEL.
- Must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting multiple programs and clients.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience or familiar with pivot tables in MS EXCEL
Minimum Experience Required:
- Ideal candidate is pursuing a degree or recent graduate in Business Administration, Biology, or Chemistry.